two fried eggs

Photo by Laura Lauch

Through this free inquiry assignment I intend to start my journey of living a healthier lifestyle. The hardest thing about doing something is getting up and doing it. Eating better, exercising more often and taking care of your body is beneficial for your mental and physical health. There are so many recipes and types of activities I am excited to try out and share my feedback! Healthy living is about the choices you make, like should I wake up and scrummage through the cupboards to find a bag of chips because I’m starving? Or should I take the 6 minutes to grab a pan and fry up an egg with some multigrain toast? I am very guilty of this, often when I am taking the time to make a healthier choice I find snack foods laying around to munch on while I’m cooking! It can be a slow process to initially get the ball rolling, but I am certain that once I get into the swing of things exercising and making smart dietary decisions will be something I look forward to doing. I am excited for this challenge and to share it all with you, stay tuned for updates!